[OPLINLIST] Autumn Harvest of Crafts

tireyal@oplin.org tireyal at oplin.org
Thu Sep 11 09:43:33 EDT 2008

An exciting new event sponsored by the Friends of the PCDL is being planned
for Saturday, October 25 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. A craft show
will be
held in the Ottawa-Glandorf High School Gym, 630 Glendale Avenue,
Ottawa. A wide variety of quality crafters from Ohio and nearby states
will be assembled. Items such as polymer clay angels, handmade dolls,
soap and bath salts, candles, and seasonal items are just a few of the
crafts that will be available for purchase. Lunch will be available to
the public.

Judy Schroeder, who co-founded the successful Columbus Grove Friends of
the Library craft show, is heading up this event. She says, "What a
great way to support the Putnam County District Library by spending the
day shopping for unique items and visiting with old friends. Several
exhibitors I have talked with say they are excited a craft show is
returning to Putnam county. We hope exhibitors and shoppers alike will
have an enjoyable and successful day." Please plan to attend this new
event. Admission is free. All proceeds will go toward the re-building of
the Ottawa library. Contact Judy Schroeder for more
information at 419-523-3747.