[OPLINLIST] children's author/illustrator

Michelle Ramsell ramselmi at oplin.org
Fri Sep 19 15:28:09 EDT 2008

Children's Author and Illustrator Henry Cole will be in New
Philadelphia on October 2nd.  If you live close by or would enjoy a
long fall weekend among the rolling hills of Tuscarawas County,
please plan to join us.  (BTW: There are several fall happenings in
our area that weekend including the Atwood Fall Festival.  For more
information click on http://www.ohiotimelessadventures.com/)

This Henry Cole program is part of our One Book, One Community
project.   He has illustrated more than 50 noteable children's books
and has written and illustrated several titles as well.  His book On
Meadowview Street is the selected children's book for our One Book,
One Community project.  We are grateful to the United Way of
Tuscarawas County for making this event possible.  Please consider joining us.

A Visit with Henry Cole
Thursday, October 2nd   7:00 PM
Jim's Place at 228 West High Ave, New Philadelphia
Program is free, but registration is requested by calling
330-364-4474 and asking for the children's department.  An author
signing will follow the program with books being sold by Waldenbooks
in New Towne Mall.  Books may be obtained through your local library
or purchased at Waldenbooks prior to the event.

You can read more about Henry Cole at his website
www.henrycole.net.  You can read more about our One Book, One
Community project at our library's website www.tusclibrary.org.

Michelle McMorrow Ramsell
Director
Tuscarawas County Public Library
121 Fair Ave NW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Phone: (330) 364-4474 ext. 237
Fax: (330) 364-8217
Email: ramselmi at oplin.org

"A library outranks any other one thing
a community can do to benefit its people."
~ Andrew Carnegie