[OPLINLIST] Hurricane Ike & Ohio libraries

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Tue Sep 23 09:02:52 EDT 2008

Good morning.

I'm putting together information for American Libraries magazine about
the effect of Hurricane Ike on libraries in Ohio.  Beverly Goldberg is
writing an article about the effect on libraries across the country.
They are requesting information regarding flooding, wind damage, or
other storm-related hardships to any Ohio libraries.  They would also
like to have information about libraries providing communication and
recreation services to area residents hit with flooding, power outages,
etc.

I appreciate any information that you can provide through an email sent
directly to me. I'll put it together to send to the magazine and include
it on WebJunction Ohio. Also, let me know if it is OK to include your

Thanks,

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."