[OPLINLIST] Spare furniture

Diane Sliemers sliemers.1 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:22:39 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is a second post, but I did not receive it, so I can
only assume it did not mail.

When The Ohio State University Libraries moved out of the Main Library for
the renovation, we brought with us anything of value.  Included in this were
study carrels.  They are dark wood and are in very good condition & I
believe most are wired for electricity.  We will not have a use for them
when we move back.

We currently have between 30 and 60 carrels that we would like to fine a
good home for.  It will be on a first come first serve basis and you will be
responsible for transportation and moving expenses.  No charge for the
actual carrels, but I must ask for a copy of your IRS tax exempt letter or a
5013C form.

If you are interested in them, please let me know as soon as possible.

Diane Sliemers

Business Manager

The Ohio State University Libraries