[OPLINLIST] FW: 2009 Teen Tech Week Follow-up Evaluation

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Apr 1 10:17:07 EDT 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!

Last week we sent out a survey on this year's 2009 Teen Tech Week (March
8 -14). We would like to know what you did to celebrate this event. We
would also like to find out if the resources we provided on the State
Library of Ohio website were helpful. Here's the link to complete this
survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=18ZiD_2bMTwK9a1pV6CxgRiw_3d_3d We
are extending the deadline to complete the survey to April 15th.

We would very much appreciate it if you would complete this survey. It
will just take a few minutes and it will help us to plan future Teen
Tech Week promotions.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf