[OPLINLIST] Local Job Postings during these hard economic times

Karen Rothman rothmaka at oplin.org
Mon Apr 6 16:41:21 EDT 2009

Our library is considering creating a notebook of job listings from area
employers if & when they are brought to our attention.  We would place the
notebook where we have other job-searching resources, and update the
notebook biweekly or monthly.  As part of our deliberation, we would like to
know if other libraries are collecting and posting job listings in some
fashion.  If your library has posted job listings, please share how this is
working out:  any positive and/or negative consequences.   Thank you,

Karen Rothman

Reference Librarian

Way Public Library

101 E. Indiana Ave.

Perrysburg, OH  43551

419-874-3135x134

rothmaka at oplin.org

"The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the policies and
procedures of Way Public Library."