[OPLINLIST] SERLS Annual Membership Meeting and Luncheon

SERLS ceserls at oplin.org
Wed Apr 8 16:00:45 EDT 2009

Since the reorganization of the Regional Library Systems in 2006, the
Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS) has provided southeast and central
Ohio libraries with quality professional development opportunities and other
relevant products and services, with the goal of helping our libraries
better serve their communities and patrons.

Workshops offered by SERLS are open to any staff member of any library in
Ohio. However, purchasing a membership into SERLS is affordable and
economical, as it can save libraries money through highly discounted
registration fees, as well as through other great benefits open only to dues
paying members such as: collaborative purchasing opportunities, discounts on
group insurance plans, discounted prices on printing services and more! If
you are a library in central or southeastern Ohio and would like to learn
more, we invite you to attend our annual membership meeting, held this year
on April 20th in Wellston, OH and on April 21st at Denison University in
Granville, OH.

Mary Leffler, Executive Director, will discuss membership benefits and give
a brief update on SERLS' exciting plans for the upcoming membership year
which begins on July 1st. Afterwards, there will be a catered lunch followed
by a presentation by renowned professional speaker Linda Bruno on the topic
"Positive PR: When the Spotlight is on Your Library."  If you would like to
see what benefits SERLS can offer your library, here is your chance to find
out!

This event is free to SERLS Enhanced Members, and only $20 for all other
libraries. To register for either of these events, please go to our website
at www.serls.org and follow the links for the CE Events Calendar.

Cheilon Mitchell Preston, CE Coordinator

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

252 W. 13th Street

Wellston, OH 45692

740-384-2103 ext. 2

ceserls at oplin.org