[OPLINLIST] SRP Performers

Pamela Hankinson phankinson at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Fri Apr 24 11:40:25 EDT 2009

Hello Fellow Children's Librarians,

I was hoping to gather some opinions on possible performers for this year's SRP. I have never used the Great Columbus Arts Council, but I am considering it. If you have used them or any of the following performers, I would appreciate your opinion. Please respond to me directly.
Possible performers - SRO (Senior Repertory of Ohio) Theater Company
                                   Peanut Butter & Jam
                                   Yiling Ten
                                   Beverly Comer
                                   Chuck White