[OPLINLIST] What to Do, What to Do? Delegation and Organizational Skills – Keys to Your Success as a Supervisor - 3 Part Online Series

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed Apr 29 09:02:44 EDT 2009

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication. *
*This workshop has been approved for 3 Library Education Units (LEUs)
from the Indiana State Library. *
*

    What to Do, What to Do? Delegation and Organizational Skills – Keys
    to Your Success as a Supervisor - 3 Part Series

http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1623