[OPLINLIST] Free Printer Cartridges

Linda Otte otteli at oplin.org
Thu Apr 30 10:13:11 EDT 2009

Since we no longer own any printers that use these cartridges, we are
offering your choice free of charge to any library on US Cargo that can use
them:

For HP Printers we have:

            HP Printhead 11

                        YELLOW (2 cartridges)

                        CYAN (2)

                        BLACK (2)

                        MAGENTA (2)

            HP Inkjet Print Cartridge 41

                        Tricolor (3)

            HP Inkjet Print Cartridge 29

                        Black (3)

For Canon Printers we have:

            Canon BJ Cartridge

                        BC-02 Black (1)

                        BC-05 Color (3)

            Canon Ink Cartridge

                        BCI-21 Black (1)

                        BCI-21 Color (1)

If you can use any of these, just let me know which ones and we'll send them
off in Cargo. Please reply to me directly:

                        otteli at oplin.org

Linda O.

Defiance Public Library