[OPLINLIST] Equipment available

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Wed Aug 5 20:16:40 EDT 2009

Good evening!

The Westerville Public Library has 4 self-checkout machines available to the
first taker.

3M Model 5210/5220 SelfCheck System
Includes monitor, barcode scanner and built-in demagnetizer.
Approximately 2ft high, 2ft wide and 3ft deep.

All were functioning when removed from service. However, we cannot guarantee
that they are still in working condition.

Any interested parties will be responsible for retrieval of the equipment.
If you do not retrieve the equipment within 3 weeks of requesting, you will
forfeit your spot and we will repost their availability.

Please contact me VIA EMAIL if you are interested.

Sincerely,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian

Westerville Public Library