[OPLINLIST] New Union List for OCLC -- "OHIO"

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Fri Aug 7 10:24:10 EDT 2009

OCLC has created a union list for us called "OHIO"!

Short version -- if you are on OCLC, you are a reciprocal lender, and you
are on US Cargo -- no more guesswork about who to share with first.

Here's the agreement.  Any questions?  Ask me.

--

*OHIO LIBRARIES ON US CARGO THAT SHARE STUFF (OHIO):*

*OCLC RESOURCE SHARING GROUP*

*PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT*

The undersigned, entering into an agreement to participate in OHIO shall:

   1. Set holdings in WorldCat.
   2. Participate in the Statewide Delivery System provided by US Cargo
   through the State Library Of Ohio OR OhioLINK
   3. Maintain supplier status in WorldCat Resource Sharing.
   4. Commit to resource sharing with all OHIO members.
   5. Provide loans of all circulating (returnable) items within reasonable
   policy limitations to OHIO members at no charge.

This agreement shall remain in force until the undersigned requests a
cancellation in writing.

Signed: ___________________________ Date: _________________________

(Institution/Library Representative)

Contact: _____________________________________________________________

Institution: ___________________________________________________________

Library: _____________________________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________

Building/PO: _________________________________________________________

City & Zip: ______________________________________________________

Phone: ______________________________________________________________

Fax: ________________________________________________________________

E-mail: ______________________________________________________________

Please fax this completed agreement to Gerry Vogel @ 440-933-6406 OR scan
and email to gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us.

Revised August 2009

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library

*any opinions expressed are my own and not (necessarily, or yet) those of
ALPL*

Blog with us at avonlake.wordpress.com