[OPLINLIST] FW: [alacro-l] ALA Seeking Stories on Technology Use- Job Seeking, E Government, etc.

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Mon Aug 17 11:22:03 EDT 2009

A request for assistance from the American Library Association....

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and

Assistant Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 S. High Street

Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org         www.akronlibrary.org
<http://www.akronlibrary.org>

Recognized as one of America's Best Libraries <<<<<
<http://www.akronlibrary.org/5star.html>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning
and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all
ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community
life.