[OPLINLIST] Reference Books

Megan Alabaugh m.alabaugh at rrpl.org
Wed Aug 19 18:26:17 EDT 2009

I have the following books available.  Some of them are kind of old!

New Directions for Library Service for Young Adults by Patrick Jones 2002

Supernatural Fiction for Teens, 2nd Ed. by  Cosette Kies 1992 (!)

Censorship and Intellectual Freedom by  Frances Beck McDonald  1993

Wise Up to Teens by Peter Zollo  1995

Adolescents at Risk by Joan Kaywell 1993

Cinema Acrostics by Peter Scher 2000

Literature for Today's Young Adults 4th ed Alleen Pace Nilsen 1993

Literature for Today's Young Adults 3rd ed Kenneth Donelson 1989

I also have The Flirt Series by Nicole Clarke vol 1-9
Write Here, Right Now, Close Up and Personal, High Fashion, Spin City, VIPs, French Twist, London Calling, Copycat.  The first 3 are showing signs of use, but the others are in great shape because they don't circulate with my teens!

Please let me know if you can use any of these books.  I will send them to the first person/people to reply.

Megan Alabaugh
Teen Librarian
Rocky River Public Library