[OPLINLIST] Hotel room available for Oct 21 & 22

Sue Banks sue.banks at kentonlibrary.org
Mon Aug 24 16:24:56 EDT 2009

Hi, Everyone -

In May I paid Priceline (out of my own pocket) for two nights (non-refundable, non-changeable) - Oct 21 & 22 at the Crowne Plaza City Centre (777 St. Clair Avenue) in Cleveland because I was going to be presenting at the OLC conference.  Now, since I'm not going to be using those two nights, I'd be happy to see them put to use by a colleague.  If anyone's interested, please contact me for details.

Thanks, and hope to see at least some of you soon!

Sue

Susan Banks, Manager
Erlanger Branch
Kenton County Public Library