[OPLINLIST] Children's/YA Department in Need of Used Computer Projector

Maggie B readingisimportant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:29:43 EDT 2009

Colleagues,
Our library's computer projector, received courtesy of a technology grant,
provided eight wonderful years of movies and gaming for area kids.

Now, I have lots of anxious teens....and no working projector.  We all miss
Singstar, Guitar Hero, and family movies.

If your library upgrades to a new projector, please keep our Children's
Department in mind for a donation of your older model.

I'm also willing to purchase your discarded projector for my library, with
my own personal funds, provided it isn't too expensive.  Ordinarily, I would
ask local businesses and civic groups for assistance, but we've already
approached them for general operating support.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Maggie
Maggie Bollar
Children's Librarian
New Carlisle Public Library
111 E. Lake Ave.
New Carlisle, OH  45344
(937) 845-3601, ext. 207
http://www.new-carlisle.lib.oh.us
"It takes a long time to become young."  -  Picasso