[OPLINLIST] Looking for a book

Ruth Grieser grieseru at oplin.org
Tue Feb 3 14:27:11 EST 2009

Fellow librarians,
  I have a patron who is looking for a book that I think may have been published in the last year or so.  She doesn't know the title, but thinks it may have "celebration" in the title.  The book is about several famous people or celebrities who have died and honors their lives.  She thought that JFK, Princess Di, Ghandi, and maybe Elvis were some of those featured in the book.  The book cover has small pictures on it of the people featured in the book, and she thought it might be gray. I know this is really vague information, but maybe someone will recognize the book.  Thanks for your help!

Ruth Grieser
Archbold Community Library
grieseru at oplin.org