[OPLINLIST] Angled Shelving Question

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:03:37 EST 2009

Hello all,
I have looked for, and can't quite find, a shelving component that would fit
into the bottom shelf of our wooden stacks that would be able to angle the
bottom row of books up a bit for easier reading. I'm imagining some sort of
animal that is like a triangle wedge that can be placed on the bottom shelf
with books leaning on it so spines would angle up. It brings to mind the
designs of magazine "face out" metal display shelves with the lip to hold
the magazine. I can see it in my head, but am having a hard time visioning
it to you. Does anyone know of such a product? Or do you think my best bet
is to invent something, patent it and then retire with my millions? Look
forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance!
Susan
--
Susan Pieper, Director
Paulding County Carnegie Library