[OPLINLIST] Flickr for Good

Elizabeth A. Glasgow elizabethglasgow at newtonfalls.org
Fri Feb 6 11:32:05 EST 2009

I'd like to hear from folks in the library community who are using (or
contemplating using) Flickr to promote their institution or for other
purposes.  We are considering some kind of Web presence and are curious
about other libraries' experiences.  Any legal ramifications of using
Flickr beyond photo permission would certainly be of interest to us as
well.

Please contact me directly and thanks in advance for sharing!

Elizabeth A. Glasgow
Reference Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library
204 South Canal Street
Newton Falls, Ohio 44444
330.872.1282
Fax  330.872.9153
www.newtonfalls.org

Knowledge is free at the library. Just bring your own container. - Anonymous