[OPLINLIST] ACTION REQUIRED: New IPs-Firewall Exception List from EBSCO

OPLIN Support support at oplin.org
Tue Feb 10 08:48:58 EST 2009

 From EBSCO--please forward to the appropriate tech
staff in your library.

Dear EBSCO Customer,

We are pleased to announce that, in accordance with our
pledge to continually improve customer access to EBSCO
products, we are expanding our IP address ranges.

IMPORTANT - Action Required: If you need to allow
access through firewalls, proxies, filtering software
or other security features, we ask that you please add
these IP addresses (140.234.*.*, and 63.208.197.*) to
your firewall exception list by March 1, 2009, to
ensure full, unrestricted access to all EBSCO
Publishing online products.

If you have questions, please contact OPLIN Support at
http://support.oplin.org

Thanks!
Bobbi Galvin
OPLIN Support Center