[OPLINLIST] Mark Wade

Becky Coker cokerre at oplin.org
Tue Feb 10 13:27:42 EST 2009

All,
Just wanted to pass on some information regarding a possible performer for your summer reading program.
 I just got off the phone with Mark Wade. I had booked him for my library the early part of January. He called to tell me that he was reducing the cost of his performance to libraries this summer. He is very much aware of the budget restraints that we are all facing and wants to do his part to help us with our programs. The cost of his show is $285.00 for a 40 minute program. Thought you may want to keep this in mind as you plan your reading programs. His contact number is 614-551-8842.
We have had him in the past and recommend his program to anyone. He'll do a good job for you.
Hope this is helpful.
Becky Coker
Hardin Northern Public Library