[OPLINLIST] tEEN TECH wEEK

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Feb 13 14:59:34 EST 2009

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that the 2009 Teen Tech Week is soon coming up March 8
-14, 2009. For those of you who are planning on offering special
programming during Teen Tech Week this year, YALSA  and the State
Library of Ohio offer a number of resources.  We hope you will
participate in the 2009 Teen Tech Week. Last year the following Ohio
libraries participated in this event:

* Public Library of Mount Vernon and Knox County, Mount Vernon, Ohio,
Beth
  Hoeffgen
* Elyria Public Library, Elyria, Ohio, Charlene Helsel-Kather
* Cuyahoga County Public Library

We have posted information on the 2009 Teen Tech Week on WebJunction
Ohio at: http://oh.webjunction.org/ohteentechweek/resources/overview

Two of your colleagues, Julia Boxler of Cuyahoga County Public Library
and Mary Hoeffgen of the Public Library of Mount Vernon and Knox County
have posted information on their plans for the 2009 TTW. To see these
documents go to the above link and click on the "documents' tab. If you
are planning special programming during this year's Teen Tech Week, we
would encourage you to submit a document or start a discussion on
WebJunction Ohio about it.

Another way to share information about your program is on the State
Library of Ohio Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=56413984800&ref=mf

Finally, just to get you started here's a link to some Teen Tech Week
Resource Guides that will help you get started:

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/yalsa/teentechweek/ttw09/resources/res
ources.cfm

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf