[OPLINLIST] Stumper answered!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:35:55 EST 2009

Hey folks!

I think we have the answer to my stumper about the "hand" movie.  Many thanks to all that took the time to respond!

The overwhelming winner in the responses was The Hand starring Michael Caine (and directed by, of all people, Oliver Stone).  Now it's on to Amazon to buy it!

The Best with Five Fingers, starring Peter Lorre, ran a close second.

And, who knew that there was a site that listed the Top 10 Severed Hand Movies!  Amazing!

There sure are a lot of us "horror-philes" out there in library land!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820