[OPLINLIST] Diary of a Wimpy Kid program!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 23:15:42 EST 2009

Hello, all!

I just held a very successful "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" program this afternoon.  I had 36 kids in attendance!  We had a great time learning trivia,  doing crafts and enjoying snacks!  I will be posting a compilation of the program on my blog (www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com) either tonight or tomorrow.

I'd be glad to send out patterns to those who would like them.  If you are an Ohio library, I can send them thru US Cargo.  If you are a library outside of Ohio, please provide me with a complete snail mail address.

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820