[OPLINLIST] KIDSTUFF magazine rhymes about elephants...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 16:42:59 EST 2009

To any OPLINlisters or PUBYACers out there who still have back issues of this GREAT magazine:

I was rummaging through my storyhour file on elephants and came across some rhymes that I believe are from a back issue of KIDSTUFF.  Unfortunately, all of my issues are scattered here and there in files and not in one place.  I would like to know the issue number and the year these rhymes were published:

Four Huge Elephants
Five Elephants
The Elephant's Trunk
Pretend

They are all on the same page, and again, I am pretty certain that they are from KIDSTUFF.  I thought maybe the zoo issue, but I was able to find that one and check it, and they are NOT in it.

Many thanks for help in advance!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street