[OPLINLIST] National Library Week

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Jan 23 09:25:05 EST 2009

Please excuse multiple postings...

This year National Library week is April 12-18. Our February 2009
newsletter theme is National Library week and Library Workers Day. Last
year we received so many great library celebration stories and
suggestions from Ohio libraries for our April issue.  We are once again
asking you to share your plans. If you did not have an opportunity to
submit your plans and activities, or have something new to share, please
send an email to marshams at sloma.state.oh.us by January 30.

To read the State Library of Ohio News - April 2008 National Library
Week issue visit our website:
http://www.library.ohio.gov/newsletter/apr08news.html.

I'm also adding information and links about National Library Week in
Ohio to WebJunction Ohio <http://oh.webjunction.org/> .

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director

274 E. 1st Avenue