[OPLINLIST] New Levy

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 22:17:10 EDT 2009

Hello all,
My board tonight passed a new 1st resolution asking for a higher amount to
be certified. Although we can figure our millage because we know the county
valuation, we need the official auditor certification. They will pass the
new 2nd resolution on the 4th of August and we'll go from there. We will
hang on to our original .91 as well as this new -- substantially higher
amount. Depending on what the state PLF cuts turn out to be will be the
deciding factor on which amount to bring to the Board of Elections in
August. Thank you all for your help.
Susan
*****************************
Save Ohio Libraries!