[OPLINLIST] Free DVD Kwik Cases

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Tue Jul 21 13:46:04 EDT 2009

I have about 200 DVD Kwik Cases that I got as a freebie. I thought they
were a certain size but they were not the size I needed. They are for
single DVDs.  Let me know if you want them and I will ship them via Cargo.
 Thanks!

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the