[OPLINLIST] Charges for requests

Mark Mabelitini mabelima at oplin.org
Wed Jul 22 14:07:16 EDT 2009

Kathy,

We do not charge and will not charge.  I firmly believe that the public
has already paid for this service through their taxes and we should not
ask them to pay again.

Also, this will get you nickels and dimes when what we really need are
more dollars.  I have said before and will say again if you nickel and
dime your patrons you will get just that, nickels and dimes. AND, you will
alienate them and they will not support efforts to raise larger amounts of
money which is what we need to address our funding challenges.

Mark