[OPLINLIST] 3M security on Wii games?

Teen Librarian teenlibrarian at smfpl.org
Mon Jun 1 13:02:41 EDT 2009

Does anyone know whether Nintendo Wii games will still play okay if
you put 3M security overlays on them? (clear sticker containing 2
metal strips) We use them for Playstation2 games and have had no
problems, but we're not sure if they'll stop a Wii from playing. If
anyone has any answers or knows where we can ask, please reply
offlist. Thanks!!

Christina
teenlibrarian at smfpl.org

--
Christina Getrost, Head of Teen Services
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library

"Books are the ultimate dumpees: put them down and they'll wait for
you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back." An
Abundance of Katherines, John Green

Check out my book reviews on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/55783