[OPLINLIST] Levy ballot wording

Anita Carroll carrolan at oplin.org
Thu Jun 4 17:26:15 EDT 2009

Hello out there in Ohio Public Library Land!

There are two of our libraries in Warren County that are embarking on
operating levies for November 2009.  This is a first for our county
libraries.  We are meeting in the near future with our prosecutor's office
to start getting our ballot wording in order.  Since our prosecutor has
never written a LIBRARY ballot before, we thought we should take some
examples to make sure we get the wording we need.  Is there any library out
there that is willing to share the ballot wording from their past levy
attempts?  If so, we would so appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

Anita

Anita G. Carroll

Library Director