[OPLINLIST] SERLS SUMMER SHORTS

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Fri Jun 5 09:01:17 EDT 2009

This summer, the Southeast Regional Library System is proud to announce a
new series of short, affordable, high quality online continuing education
courses. We call them SERLS Summer Shorts and hope you'll enjoy the
opportunity they afford to earn continuing education credits conveniently.
and without spending a dime on gas!

SERLS Summer Shorts online course offerings include:

. Email, Phone and Voice Mail Etiquette

. Fundraising Techniques for Your Library  (four part series)

. The Art of Delegating Effectively (two part series)

.   Grant Writing Basics for Libraries

. Tech News You Can Use

. Library Web 2.0: Serving your patrons through Social Bookmarks and Book

. AND MORE!!

Feel free to share the attached flyer.  Also, check out course details and
register at ce.serls.org <http://ce.serls.org/> .  To look exclusively at
online classes in our new events management system, use the filter by
"online" location in the left hand selection pane.  Don't forget that our
new system is calendar based and you are presented with a monthly list of
courses available.

Questions?  Email Mary at dirserls at oplin.org or call 800-756-1537 x5