[OPLINLIST] Free to a good home

Geraldine Bray Geraldine at beyond-books.org
Fri Jun 5 13:45:49 EDT 2009

We are in the beginning stages of weeding our Reference collection, so
the items below are free to a good home on US Cargo:

Contemporary Literary Criticism - volumes 1-7 and volume 23

Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism - volumes 1-121

Contemporary Authors (first revision series) - volumes 1-100

Contemporary Authors (permanent series) - volumes 1-2

Contemporary Authors (possibly first revision series, but with orange on
the spine) - volumes 101-178

Contemporary Authors (new revision series - green on the spine) -
volumes 1-83

Geraldine Bray

Assistant Director

Hubbard Public Library               Phone: 330-534-3512 x102

436 W. Liberty St.                            Fax: 330-534-7836

Hubbard, OH 44425                     Geraldine at beyond-books.org