[OPLINLIST] fines and fees

Maria Vega vegama at oplin.org
Thu Jun 18 13:48:46 EDT 2009

Due to the state of the economy, our library is considering raising fines
and fees.  We would like to know the current fines and fees set by other
libraries.  How much are your overdue fines for various items, how much do
you charge for copies, faxes, ILLs, and what services do you provide free
versus charge patrons for?  We know libraries in our area have added charges
or increased them recently , so we wanted to inquire again about fines and
fees.  If you respond off-list I will be happy to compile and post.

Thank you,

Maria Vega

Piqua Public Library