[OPLINLIST] saveohiolibraries stats

Mandy Knapp mknapp at worthingtonlibraries.org
Thu Jun 25 15:02:48 EDT 2009

Hello all--

Here are the main stats from saveohiolibraries.com from the beginning
until June 25, 2009 at 2:27am. The server automatically generates stats
during a random time in the middle of the night when there are
traditionally less people on so as to not impact the performance of the
site while it generates the report.

begin-June 25, 2009 2:27a EDT

Unique  Visitors

13459

Visits

19385
(1.44 visits/visitor)

Pages

128781
(6.64 Pages/Visit)

Hits

423521

(21.84 Hits/Visit)

Bandwith

2.77 GB
(149.96 KB/Visit)

Generally, the average viewer is an American that has a bookmark on
their browser or puts it into their address bar. Facebook is the most
popular site to come from, followed by OLC. The average viewer is on a
windows maching using IE. They are viewing the site before or after
their noon lunch break, with a drop-off during. I anticipate these
trends will hold through next Tuesday.

Thanks everyone! We're making a real impact! Keep up the good work.

-Chris Thompson and Mandy Knapp