[OPLINLIST] Death Benefits

MaryJane Santos mjsantos at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Mar 4 10:57:36 EST 2009

Hello again,

Thank you for your responses to my inquiry regarding death benefits for
staff.  I appreciate your input thus far and welcome more comments.  My
question was prompted because I am revising our Personnel Manual.
Thankfully, we have not had any staff member die while in service.  I am
simply being proactive in this area.

Thanks for letting me clarify that.

Mary Jane Santos, M.L.S.
Director
Delaware County District Library
84 E. Winter St.
Delaware, OH 43015
740-363-7277
www.delawarelibrary.org

"The Delaware County District Library serves as the public information
provider for our community, using traditional and innovative technology to
encourage curiosity, free inquiry and lifelong learning in a friendly
environment."