[OPLINLIST] handouts for computer classes

Joe Knueven knuevejo at oplin.org
Wed Mar 4 16:30:42 EST 2009

Good afternoon.  My apologies for the cross posting.

Does anybody have handouts/outlines for public computer classes that you
would be willing to share?

Also, if you are willing to share, would you mind if a edited the
handout slightly for Germantown?  (I would of course acknowledge the
author, their organization and the fact that they generously shared the
material with us)

We have the mobile lab coming here soon, and I am looking for ways to
mix it up a bit from previous years.

Thank you in advance to anybody who is willing to share.

Have a good day.

Joe

--
Joseph Knueven