[OPLINLIST] 2009 Ohio Library Support Staff Institute - Registration is Open!

OLSSI Chair olssi.chair at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:16:08 EDT 2009

*This message has been posted to several lists; please excuse any
duplication… *

*Be sure to forward this message to any interested colleagues!*

Registration is open for the 2009 Ohio Library Support Staff Institute!

OLSSI will once again offer classes for library support staff. Outstanding
classes, programs, and lectures, along with evening entertainment &
activities!

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute is here to teach, develop, and
renew the opportunities and education of library assistants and support
staff.  You’ll meet public, school, special and academic library employees
at this annual event, where we’ll all learn new skills to enhance the work
we do, and ways to better utilize the skills we have!

*For more information, including Class Descriptions, Registration, and
Scholarship
information go to: *www.OLSSI.org <http://www.olssi.org/>

* The economy is difficult for everyone, particularly libraries.  OLSSI has
worked hard to keep the same registration price for eight consecutive years,
$225.00.

* And to go one step even further, from April 1 - May 15 we offering a *
discounted Early Bird registration rate of just $200.00*

* Regular registration will run May 15th - July 15th.

*For more information go to: *www.OLSSI.org <http://www.olssi.org/>