[OPLINLIST] benefits for part-time employees

Melissa Marolt mmarolt at pcdl.org
Tue May 12 16:10:32 EDT 2009

Hello OPLINlisters.

Currently Perry County District Library offers both vacation and sick
leave benefits to our part-time employees.  With the fiscal concerns we
are now facing, we are looking at ways cut back.   Before going to our
Board with a proposal, we would like to know if our employee benefits
are in line with what other libraries are offering.  Do other medium
size libraries offer part-time employees (working approx. 20 hours per
week) vacation and sick leave?  If so, how many hours per year?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Melissa Marolt

Melissa Marolt

Perry County District Library