[OPLINLIST] Library Leadership Ohio

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Oct 8 15:33:18 EDT 2009

Please excuse multiple postings.

Library Leadership Ohio offers Ohio librarians a unique opportunity to
explore your style and to develop your strengths as an emerging library
leader.  However the State Library is cognizant of the difficulties
currently facing Ohio libraries. We realize that it may be difficult for
potential attendees to obtain time off as well as travel and
accommodation funds during this economic climate.  We would appreciate
you taking a moment to provide your input as we move forward with the
planning of Library Leadership Ohio 2010.

Please visit the link below and fill out a brief survey by Tuesday,
October 20th.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=5ZJt_2bq_2f1b_2fqsRvmuDFH24Q_3d_3d

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director