[OPLINLIST] MEDIANET NEWSLETTER VOLUME 1 ISSUE 10

Becky Kellum bkellum at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Oct 28 10:14:33 EDT 2009

Please excuse cross postings...

SEO Library Center's newest issue of the MediaNet Newsletter is now available.
The MediaNet Newsletter can be found on our website at.
http://library.ohio.gov/sites/default/files/SEO10.pdf

This newsletter is designed to inform public libraries, state agencies and residents of the items available through SEO's MediaNet Catalog. We have a wide variety of media items available in this catalog that have public performance rights. These items include 16mm films, videocassettes and DVDs. A large collection of Ellison and Accucut Die-Cut Patterns are also available.

To visit SEO's MediaNet Catalog, visit
http://union.infohio.org/SEO/

If you have any questions or need assistance, call SEO Library Center at (877)552-4262 and ask for Paul Clark or Nicole Brown.

Thanks,
Becky Kellum
SEO Library Center

Becky Kellum, Information Resources Supervisor
State Library of Ohio
SEO Library Center
40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Oh  43724
Phone: 740-783-5705, 877-552-4262
http://winslo.state.oh.us
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and Libraries in providing the best service to all."