[OPLINLIST] Program Help

Tami Mullins mullinta at oplin.org
Tue Sep 8 11:13:02 EDT 2009

Good Morning.
I am on a committee for a local business association that sponsors a village
wide holiday celebration.  This year's theme is centered around the book,
The Polar Express. (Which is perfect since this is a railroad town) The
Library is the central meeting place and hosts Santa Claus for the evening
and we are thrilled they're featuring a book as a theme this year.

There are numerous activities and events planned for the evening.  However,
this year the association would like to add a sled dog demonstration.  Has
anyone ever held a program like this in your library or your community?  If
you have contacts, would you please forward them to me?

Thank you,

Tami Mullins
mullinta at oplin.org
Webmaster & PR Associate