[OPLINLIST] Chris Crutcher speaking in Oxford tonight!

Stefani Powell librarystef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:07:17 EDT 2009

Hello all. I know this is late notice but TONIGHT Chris Crutcher is coming
to Oxford (northwest of Cincinnati), thanks to our awesome Friends group and
Talawanda schools. The full blurb--with details--is below.

Thanks!
Stef

Chris Crutcher, author of *The Sledding Hill*, will speak at the Oxford
Community Arts Center on Thursday, September 17, 7:00 p.m. There will be a
reception and book signing immediately following the presentation at the
Oxford Lane Library. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Oxford
Lane Library, in partnership with the Talawanda High School Freshmen
Academy.

For details, call 523-7531, ext. 215.

=====
Stefani Powell