[OPLINLIST] Preserving our Cultural Heritage workshop

George W. S. Hays haysgws at oplin.org
Sun Apr 4 21:12:33 EDT 2010

Good evening,

Please note the following free workshop and the registration deadline of
April 28th.

May 3, 2010 7PM-8:30PM
Preserving Our Cultural Heritage
Washington-Centerville Public Library, 111 W. Spring Valley Road,
Centerville, OH 45458
ICA and the Ohio
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103092698360&s=746&e=001jac0V501f4u-GAhpagfHn
WV8ON7sDmpXSD59aS81RUxQMGqb3DUvxKeRxmsnn8w70jE0zMVkgb1b3LzAGf_hurAK_MQSaSOT2
Ss2XiQqQkXhPEsMXPPRpw==>  Preservation Council jointly developed this free,
statewide preservation outreach initiative. Topics covered will include: a
definition of preservation; the difference between preservation and
conservation; appropriate types of supplies; disaster preparedness; print
and online resources; and strategies for preservation fundraising. To
register, contact Director of Education Nicole Hayes
<mailto:nhayes at ica-artconservation.org> . Please ensure that we have
adequate handouts by registering no later than April 28th.

George W. S. Hays

Consulting Services

I cannot live without books. ~ Thos. Jefferson