[OPLINLIST] computer usage & fines

Nancy Levin nlevin at heightslibrary.org
Wed Apr 7 16:43:59 EDT 2010

We concur with Sandy and separate computer use from any relationship to
fines. People need computers for lots of reasons that have nothing to do
with whether they returned their stuff.

Nancy S. Levin
Director
Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library
2345 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
216-932-3600 ext. 240
nlevin at heightslibrary.org              www.heightslibrary.org