[OPLINLIST] Reminder for CO-ASIS&T Panel Discussion on" Relevance of Social Media for Libraries", Tuesday April 13, 2010

Patricia Furney pfurney at columbuslibrary.org
Sat Apr 10 15:10:42 EDT 2010

Would you like to know more about how Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn can benefit you and your customers?  Our speakers will provide a brief overview of each medium and discuss how they can benefit us as information professionals, our customers and our organizations.  Learn more, and join colleagues for a CO-ASIS&T panel discussion at the Dublin Branch on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010:

"Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Relevance of Social Media for Libraries"

Featuring Panelists Jennifer Hrusch from CML, Amy Disch from the Columbus Dispatch, and Meg Holley from Scioto Ridge Job Networking.

WHEN:    Tuesday, April 13, 2010
              6:30 - 7:00 p.m.  Registration and Networking
              7:00 - 8:00 p.m.  Panel Discussion and Q & A
WHERE:  Dublin Branch Library of the Columbus Metropolitan Library,
              75 N. High Street, Dublin, Ohio 43017

RSVP with Patricia Furney at pfurney at columbuslibrary.org for this Free program.  Everyone is welcome and light refreshments are provided.  We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, April 13th!

Central Ohio Chapter
http://www.asis.org/Chapters/coasis
American Society for Information Science & Technology
http://www.asis.org ( http://www.asis.org/ )
Posted to multiple lists - please excuse cross posting