[OPLINLIST] State Archives Records Management Webinar: Just the Basics

Jillian Carney jcarney at ohiohistory.org
Mon Apr 12 15:43:41 EDT 2010

Hello!

The State Archives would like to invite you to attend our "Just the
Basics" webinar.   "Just the Basics" will introduce records-keepers to
the records management practices in Ohio, including the procedures for
creating records retention schedules and filing certificates of disposal
with the State Archives.  By offering the "Just the Basics" presentation
as a webinar, participants have the opportunity to view the presentation
from the comforts of their own office.  If you are interested in viewing
the presentation with a group of your peers, there are also have five,
convenient viewing locations around the state. See the attached flyer
for a list of dates and locations.

If you are interested in attending, please complete the attached
Registration Form and mail it back to the address provided; or if you
prefer, you can register online at www.ohiohistorystore.com
<http://www.ohiohistorystore.com/> , following the instructions on the
form.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. We hope
to see you there!

Thanks!

Jillian Carney

Electronic Records Archivist