[OPLINLIST] Looking for whoosh book

JBULL JBULL at ashland.lib.oh.us
Tue Apr 13 08:50:53 EDT 2010

Someone would like to find a copy of a reader from the early to mid 1960s, and they remember the title as, "There Goes the Whoosh." I said I would try and find out anything about this, so I am wondering if anyone remembers this, or a similar book.

Please reply to me directly, as I am not sure everyone will want to follow this thread.

Jennifer

Jennifer Bull
Supervisor/Head Cataloger, Technical Services
Ashland Public Library, 224 Claremont Avenue
Ashland, OH  44805  419.289.8188 ext. 19
jbull at ashland.lib.oh.us     www.ashland.lib.oh.us