[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Question of the Week, no. 1

OPLIN Director director at oplin.org
Thu Apr 22 11:55:14 EDT 2010

The OPLIN Board is very interested in gathering feedback from librarians
as the Board reviews the OPLIN strategic plan and considers possible
changes to the OPLIN mission statement. It has, unfortunately, been
several years since we went through any kind of formal process to find
out what librarians think about OPLIN, so we'd like to have more current
feedback.

With that in mind, we may soon conduct one or more online focus groups;
details are still being worked out. Meanwhile, we are also going to post
some questions on the listservs, probably one a week for five weeks, and
gather responses.

So here is the first OPLIN Question of the Week:

  : Are your Internet connections performing well?
(not just your OPLIN connection, but any connections you might have from
any vendor to any library location)

Please send your responses -- as short or as long as you want -- to
director at oplin.org, and thank you very much for your help.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130