[OPLINLIST] Items free from Twinsburg Public Library

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Fri Apr 23 16:52:32 EDT 2010

The following items have been approved by our board for
asset disposal.
Most of them are library shelving, and so we are
offering them free of charge, as long as one is able to come pick up the
items.

If you are  interested, or would  like to see
a picture of the item, please contact Rick Smith at rsmith at twinsburblibrary.org or call
330-425-4268 x 133

Desk 2 "Steelcase 1950's style office desk, 3
drawer, 60"" X 30"""
Shelving 1 "CD/DVD Storage, wood, holds 500
"
Table 1 "36"" X 36""
X 36"" display table, dark wood"
Display 2 "DVD/CD Impact unit, 72 DVDs, 48"" X
54"" X 18"", black metal"
Letterboard 1 "Pedestal double leg enclosed,
36"" X 30"", aluminum frame"
Display 1 "CD/DVD Floor display, wood w/plastic pull out
shelves, holds 640 "
Display 1 "DVD
15"" X 15"", 75"" high w/light oak base,
holds192 DVDs"
Desk 1 "Multi-level staff
computer, 62"" X 24"", file, locked cabinet,
display" "From branch, no longer using-fair
condition"
Display 2 "Magazine, 36"" X
60"" X 12"", wood/metal, 4 shelves"
Shelving 3 "A-frame, 2 sided slat wall, 32"" X
30"", light cherry, 6 shelves"
Shelving 1 "Magazine display, 28"" X
60"", 6 metal shelves. White" "
Display 1 "DVD/CD, wire holders hold about 48 DVDs, 5'
high on wheels"
Kiosk 1 "End panel PC
kiosk, wood, " Part of origional shelving-not using
Kiosk 1 "End panel PC kiosk, wood, blue, matches ends in
childrens area" Part of origional shelving-not using
Table 1 "Library display, wood, 42"" X
30"", with corkboard"

--
Director
Twinsburg Public Library

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the